Visit Freekibble.com!

Visit Freekibble.com!
Help feed shelter dogs!!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Zzzzzz.....

The Old Man slept like a stone for the past four hours. He awoke for a water and wee break, but is not interested in having any lunch. He had a relatively big breakfast and has kept it down so far, so I will take that as a good sign. I even offered him some mac and cheese (my lunch) but nothing. I got a *sniff* and a *huff* and he walked away.....

Still need to get my arse out to the pet store for those pill pockets. Finished writing an install article so now I am free for the rest of the day. Perhaps I will take Waldo along for my retail jaunt. Anyway, I should stop writing of all sorts so I get those #$%)*#$ pill pockets and get his sucralfate in him.

More later.....

No comments: