Visit Freekibble.com!

Visit Freekibble.com!
Help feed shelter dogs!!

Friday, August 3, 2007

So very tired...

Still getting up in the middle of the night to let Watson out. I am so very tired... Somehow I still need to concentrate on work and meet all my deadlines. Not sure how since I can't think straight and can barely concentrate. Taking care of Watson and Waldo has been a challenge considering they have very different needs. Waldo the pup needs to run and play, while Watson the old man just needs his rest. Providing care for them with a husband who will be on the road for much of the month and trying to run a business is really fraying my edges.

Take today for example: Watson's bladder woke me up at 6:30am. After getting him outside, making coffee, letting Waldo out of his cage, feeding them both, taking Waldo outside, eating a bowl of cereal, and calling Rich, it's now 8am. I still need to take Waldo for a walk, take a shower, and then drive Watson to the vet for his CBC today. By the time I get back, it will be Noon and I will still need to put in my 8 hours of work. That makes for a long day....... everyday.

No comments: