Visit Freekibble.com!

Visit Freekibble.com!
Help feed shelter dogs!!

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Made it to the mailbox, part 2

So, I took Watson for a drag down the driveway to the mailbox. Again he had to stop a few times to catch his breath, but he soldiered on. Unlike last week, I don't think it's the humidity or the prednisone that was interfering; more so, I think he's just tired. I guess if you had strong poison (or as we humans call it - chemo drugs) coursing through your veins, then going for a walk may not be your first choice of activity. He's back to sleeping like a log on my office floor, so at least he was able to get out and get some sun and fresh air.......


As I may have mentioned several posts back, Rich was in Michigan visiting his parents over the weekend. My sister-in-law just sent some photos, one of which is posted here. Apparently my brother-in-law (her husband - driving the Ural in this photo) traded vehicles with a friend. The friend got their pickup truck and they got a Ural, described on their site as "a unique classic sidecar motorcycle for family recreational and off-road riding". Off-roading? But seriously though, isn't that the funniest thing you've ever seen? And here I was stuck at home cleaning up poo!!!

No comments: