Visit Freekibble.com!

Visit Freekibble.com!
Help feed shelter dogs!!

Friday, October 12, 2007

What I love about dogs...

We had to get up at the ungodly hour of 3:30am to get Rich to the airport for a 6am flight this morning. Why 6am flights even exist is beyond me. I can see how it was easier to fly that early when it didn't take 2 years to get through security lines at the airport! One of the many things I love about dogs is that they are so absolutely *happy* to see you no matter what time it is. Waldo's kennel is right off the kitchen, so he can hear everything that's going on. I let him out to give him a snack, and Mr. Wigglybutt Waldo was doing his happy dance around the kitchen. He had no clue that it was the middle of the night, still dark out and not really time to get up for the day. I put him back in his kennel before we left and he happily sat there and watched us walk out the door.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of his 'happy dance'!! What you say is so true - go out of the room for a moment and your return is greeted like you've been away a week....