Visit Freekibble.com!

Visit Freekibble.com!
Help feed shelter dogs!!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Photo book

I've been gathering all my digital photos of Watson since his passing. I'd haphazardly stored them in folders all over my computer. Appropriately, I have a folder called "photo dump" where I just download all photos to one spot. I've gone through and now found every single photo and video I have of him. As I found some favorites and rediscovered others, I've been putting in multiple orders for prints to Shutterfly.


I'm procrastinating with my pile of work so I just started putting together his photo book with the photos I have already received. I picked up a small 4"x6" album on a recent shopping trip; small enough to put in my bag and carry it around with me. I've been struck a few times of wanting to see his face, but was usually out and about at the time. I do keep some wallet-sized photos with me, but that wasn't good enough.


I've shared most of my favorite photos on this site, but wanted to post a few more. Here are two that were snapped near the end of his life. The first is him trying to take toy away from Waldo as he slept; the second is his reflection in an old mirror I have propped in my office. I have plans to refinish the mirror and, in the meantime, it's hanging out in my office.

No comments: