Visit Freekibble.com!

Visit Freekibble.com!
Help feed shelter dogs!!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Uh, oh..... a bump.

Sorry to have been away from the blog. Spring is turning into summer here, and the garden chores have taken precedence over blogging when I have spare time from work.

As I had posted a few weeks ago, Waldo got a clean bill of health from his new vet. Since then, we've noticed a small bump on his lower back (above his haunches) grow bigger. It's clearly bothering him as we recently noticed he often tries to chew on it. I first noticed it a few days ago since it is now big enough now to make his fur stick up.

The bump is about the size of a pencil eraser and is firm. We're calling on Monday to bring him back to the vet. I don't want to seem overly-neurotic.... but I can't helping thinking of the "C" word.

Fingers crossed....

2 comments:

HandH said...

Any news from the vet yet? Really keeping my fingers crossed that the bump is just one of those minor annoyances, rather than anything worrying. Hope you're all OK,

H

Linda Seid Frembes said...

Hi H,

Thanks for checking in. We go to the vet tomorrow (Wednesday) at 12:20 p.m. ET. That is the soonest time slot we could get. I'll post an update as soon as I have one!

Love to you, Holly and Herbie!